Several policies, procedures and requirements which relate to students and student conduct are given in Sec. 3., including (but not limited to) the following:
- Accessibility Programs and Services ( 3.3.2.)
- Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation ( 3.3.3.)
- Civility Statement ( 3.4.1.)
- Consensual Relationship Policy ( 3.4.3.)
- Ongoing Requirements for Students to Report on Disciplinary and Criminal Matters ( 3.4.4.)
- United States Copyright Law Requirements ( 3.5.4.)
- Policies Relating to Digital Media, Information and Communication ( 3.6.)
- Parking, Driving and Vehicle Registration Policies and Regulations ( 3.7.)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) ( 3.8.)
- General Policies for Handling Student Complaints, Appeals and Requests for Exception ( 3.9.)
In addition, financial and financial aid information may be found in Sec. 5. and a considerable number of policies, procedures and requirements of an academic nature are provided in Sec. 6. through Sec. 11. Students are also specifically reminded of their obligations under Sec. 1.1. of this Bulletin.
What follows in the remainder of this section are some additional policies, procedures and requirements which are targeted more narrowly on students and, often, student conduct, particularly as it occurs on-campus. Because of its complexity, the Policy on Sexual Misconduct is included in its own section, Sec. 12.3.