14.1.2. Filing a Report or Complaint with the University

Any person may report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment, whether or not the person reporting is the person alleged to be the victim of conduct that could constitute sex discrimination or sexual harassment.

To make a report or file a complaint to initiate the University’s grievance process for an alleged violation of this policy, or to seek University support for a victim, contact the Title IX Coordinator or send an e-mail to [email protected].