6.20.4. Grade Changes

Grade changes may be required in a variety of instances, including (but not limited to):

  • Changing an “I” to a grade reflective of the student’s performance once any missing work has been submitted and evaluated.
  • To correct an error in fact made by the instructor in computing the original grade.
  • As a result of the resolution of an honor code case.
  • As a result of a successful grade appeal (see 6.20.6.).

To change a grade, the instructor of record must submit the formal grade change form available online.

Except as a result of an error in computation or as a result of a grade appeal ruling, no course grade will be changed after one year from the end of semester in which the grade was earned.