5.14. Satisfactory Academic Progress

Unless otherwise indicated, in this section “student” refers to any undergraduate (TU or ADP) student.

Applicants for federal, state and/or institutional financial aid must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward the completion of degree requirements and must be in academic good standing with the University in order to receive federal, state or institutional financial aid. SAP at Oglethorpe is defined according to each of three standards being satisfied.