To be in conduct good standing with Oglethorpe University means all of the following:
- The student has no un-adjudicated honor code or code of student conduct charges.
- If the student has ever been found liable of an honor code or code of student conduct charge then the student has complied with all assigned sanctions—completely, courteously and in a timely manner.
- The student is not in the process of serving (nor has the student been notified that, in the future, he/she will be required to serve) any of the following sanctions: restriction(s), social probation, residential probation, disciplinary probation, residential restriction, interim suspension, suspension, expulsion or non-academic withdrawal.
A student cannot possibly ever again achieve conduct good standing if:
- The student is forced to leave Oglethorpe University (through interim suspension, suspension, expulsion or non-academic withdrawal) and then the student never subsequently returns to Oglethorpe; or
- The student voluntarily leaves Oglethorpe University after having been notified of pending honor code or code of student conduct charges (and prior to complete adjudication of such charges) and then the student never subsequently returns to Oglethorpe.