6.8.2. Credits from Joint Enrollment and Dual Enrollment

A joint enrolled or dual enrolled student is one who has earned some academic credits at a college or university prior to earning a secondary school diploma. Transfer of those credits to Oglethorpe is governed by the same policy outlined below in Sec. 6.8.3.