Important Notice

The pages of this site are currently being updated to reflect the new 2018-19 Bulletin. Please refer to the official 2018-19 Bulletin in PDF format while this notice is displayed.

6.23. Hardship Withdrawal

In rare circumstances the provost, in consultation with the dean of students, can grant a hardship withdrawal to a student. If granted, the student will receive the grade of “W” (Withdrew) in all courses in which the student was enrolled during the semester in in which the hardship occurred.