6.25. Transcripts

Students may access unofficial copies of their current transcript directly from OASIS.

Students, former students and alumni who need official copies of transcripts should submit a transcript request online. There is a nominal processing fee for each official transcript ordered.

Students who are not in financial good standing, and former students and alumni who have unpaid obligations to the University, will not be provided with official transcripts under any circumstances.